Thursday, January 19, 2012

Notice: New Series



As many of you know by know by now, I am a very active participant in the online RPG Viva Ponata.  I've gotten a lot of inspiration from the people I chat with there.  A few have even become regular readers of this blog.
The new series I'm starting is about me and my life as a hooker there.  I'm going to take the stuff my clients hire me for and turn them into stories here.  I'm calling it Debbie Does The Streets. I'm already working on my first story. These are based on the requests and cybering that happened after I was paid.  With some exceptions I earned $300 each time I was hired.  Some guys gave me tips afterwards.

Finally, some basic info about being a hooker.  Some things are just like real life, it's just they are safer in an RPG.  There are things I've been asked to do that aren't my favorite, and they will be included here too.  Most guys go to hookers to get blow jobs, it's cheaper and usually the thing that they're not getting the most of.  I'm not going to be doing these over and over again, only the ones that are a little different or special.  Sometimes I get treated like any other hooker, "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" and sometimes my clients care about getting me off.  They'll both be included in the series.

No comments: